a few of my favourite things!
Hello dearest readers!
We meet again for another post on A Name Inspired where I discuss the current names I am in love with from one of my latest reads.
If you read my latest post, a review, on one of my favourite books of 2018 you will know how much I loved this novel!
Not only did I fall for the story, but I fell in love with the character names. Here are the names which inspired me:
- Jefferson: Not only is this a great last name first name, you can feel extra patriotic using it! (That is if you come from the USA, I have dual citizenship so it works for me!)
- Tennyson: I am in love with this name! And I mean IN LOVE! I could see it as a sweet yet rough and tumble pigtail, plaid clad, little girl.
- Powell: Although this was the name of a person in the book I can see it as a cute little kitten. Maybe one of those black ones with the white below its nose which looks like a moustache or mouse-tache! (Too much? Never!)
- Merritt: There is just something about this name which grabs hold of me and whispers that it is the perfect name!
- Cornelia: Now this isn’t a last name first name, but I am still in love with it. I love how the more “old-fashioned” names are on the rise again!
What do you think literary lovelies? Are you a fan of these names? Do you love last name first names? Do you think I am the weirdest person ever? Well I might have to agree with you on the last question.
I hope this post finds you well and I look forward to your thoughts in the comments below! May this Wednesday find you well and enjoying the day wherever you may be!
Postscript: What are you currently reading?